Thursday 1 October 2015




Photo Manipulation Task - 01/10/15

In Game Texture Development we were tasked with manipulating an image from the internet in Photoshop, this was to get us used to creating textures and familiar with the User interface of Photoshop. 
I began my dark gloomy hole in the wall with just a simple empty room. I chose this image simply because it was very clean and simplistic. 
I began to draw simple light strokes with the brush tool; using a light grey to create an outline. I then changed the colour of the brush to a much darker purple. 


As you can see the room doesn't look very dark or gloomy, so I decided to select the layer that contained my clean wall and play around with the black and white levels located in the adjustments menu. This then created the image you can see at the top of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment