Monday 11 April 2016

Week One - Photoshop Brushes and General Photoshop Use

Photoshop Brushes and General Photoshop Use

During the first week we learnt how to use Photoshop brushes. we were given a task to complete; in this task we had to create a brush in Photoshop that illustrated a realistic cloud.

As I have used Photoshop brushes before I knew how to create a new brush and how to manipulate it, I began with a simple soft brush of about 20 pixels I then added a scatter to the brush which allowed it to have more surface area. I then added a texture to the brush, this simply gives the brush a texture that in turn makes the brush look like a cloud. below are some of the settings that I used to create the cloud brush.

Here is the result of that I got from the brush I created.

No comments:

Post a Comment